Submission Preparation Checklist
Before you submit, ensure that your manuscript complies with all of the following items. We cannot accept applications that do not adhere to the guidelines.
- You are submitting electronically by October 26, 2020 at 12:00 noon.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration with another journal.
- You have anonymized your essay.
- The submission and application files are in a PDF file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses 12-point serif font; has 1-inch margins; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are included and labeled per your discipline’s style guide.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements per your discipline’s style guide.
- The submission includes:
- Your 250-word abstract
- Your manuscript
- Your application, including:
- faculty mentor form
- 150-word biography
- IRB approval, if necessary