SUURJ develops and publishes outstanding undergraduate research, providing a platform for students across disciplines to enter into larger academic conversations.
- SUURJ believes that undergraduate research has a vital place in university, community, and global settings.
- SUURJ strives to be a faculty-led, student-centered venture.
- SUURJ values the collaborative process between student writers and editors to produce a polished, academically excellent publication.
- SUURJ realizes that not all students experience Seattle U in the same way, and therefore values intersectional perspectives and methodologies, and recognizes diversity in student needs and access.
- SUURJ aims to serve as well as inspire its many audiences and stakeholders among our prospective and current students, alumni, faculty, administrators, and the general public.