Apply to win the inaugural Undergraduate Research Award
from the Lemieux Library and McGoldrick Learning Commons!
The 2018 creation of this award is to encourage, support and celebrate the scholarship of students, emphasizing their reflection on the research process and use of the Lemieux Library and McGoldrick Learning Commons services and resources.
The Undergraduate Research Award is also sponsored by the Office of Fellowships and Student Research, Academic Affairs.
- Be currently enrolled at Seattle University as an undergraduate student in any class level. All disciplines are encouraged.
- Have completed and submitted an original research project for a SU credit course during Spring 2017, Summer 2017, Fall 2017 or Winter 2018.
- Works from Spring 2018 will be considered but the project must be completed by time of submission.
- The first place prize winner will receive $500.
- Second and third place winners will receive $250.
- The prize award funds will be awarded as a grant to the student's account through Student Financial Services.
- Application Deadline: All required materials must be submitted electronically by noon on Tuesday, May 29th, 2018.
- We will be requesting that award winners have their picture taken with Dean Watstein.
Questions? Please contact Lynn Deeken at email@example.com or 206-296-6274 if you have any questions about the award or the application process.