Apply to win the second annual Undergraduate Research Award
from the Lemieux Library and McGoldrick Learning Commons!
The 2019 continuation of this award is to encourage, support and celebrate the scholarship of students, emphasizing their reflection on the research process and use of the Lemieux Library and McGoldrick Learning Commons services and resources.
The Undergraduate Research Award is also sponsored by the Office of Fellowships and Student Research, Academic Affairs.
- Be currently enrolled at Seattle University as an undergraduate student in any class level. All disciplines are encouraged.
- Have completed and submitted an original research project for a SU credit course during Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Winter 2019, or Spring 2019.
- Works from Spring 2019 will be considered but the project must be completed by time of submission.
- Individual Project Prize: The first place prize winner will receive $500. Second and third place winners will each receive $250.
- NEW! Group Project Prize:The first place prizer winners will receive $1000.
- The prize award funds will be awarded as a grant to the student's account through Student Financial Services. The group prize $1000 will be split evenly among identified project members.
- All required student application materials must be submitted electronically by 11:59pm on Monday, June 3rd, 2019.
- The Faculty Support Form deadline is due Friday, June 7th at 11:59pm.
We will be requesting that award winners have their picture taken with Dean Watstein.
Questions? Please contact Lynn Deeken at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-296-6274 if you have any questions about the award or the application process.